Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Project Series: Mini Album Part 3

Travel Mini Album

Stamping and Embellishment Tips 

Hello Friends,
 
Back for another installment of my Travel Mini Album! The purpose of this post is to show you a project I created and at the same time use it to teach various techniques and highlight Close To My Heart products. Please take these techniques and apply them to any project, card, or layout of your choice!
This is part 3 of a 6 part series:


Page 4
On page 4 of the Mini Album I wanted cover it with paper. I used a kraft paper color and embossed it used my cuttlebug machine and metal plate embossing folder for a masculine look. I stamped the black cardstock with a subtle grid pattern using black ink. It adds texture rather than a bold stamped look. I rounded the corners and inked the edges of the cream colored cardstock for a journaling block. Finally, I added some embellishments including a corrugated bracket that I lightly inked with black to bring out the texture.
 
 
On page 5 of the Mini Album I covered this page in two coordinating papers and separated them with baker’s twine. I used CTMH Liquid Glass adhesive to secure it. It is a wonderful adhesive, just be sure to give it plenty of time to dry! I stamped the journal block with the lined stamp from the April 2012 Stamp of the Month and added some more embellishments to finish the page.

May Specials 
In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get a special paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35 in May (valued at $19.95). This paper packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos. The colors are vibrant and the each of the cardstock sheets have a unique glossy resist pattern that will add texture and make your artwork pop!

Get the Stamp of the Month set for just $5 when you place an order of $50 or more.  

Therefore, with these two promotions you can get both the Dream Pop Paper Packet and the Stamp of the Month with a final order of $55! Check out my Fan Page for more artwork and projects you can complete using the paper pack and the Pinwheel stamp set!

Thanks for reading! Please Pin It, Share and Tweet!